Welcome to our website !

#PinterestInspired December

By 9:14 PM , ,





December was full of events, so I seized the opportunity and tried many Pinterest recipes I have saved up. To my surprise, I haven't had any #pinterestfail (btw, I love watching pinterestfails sometime. Some of them make me laugh so hard!) and I wanted to share some of my favourite #pinterestsuccess 


To the left, you have Cheeze bread! I have seen this recipe over and over from magazines, blogs, instagram, pinterest etc etc, so I had to give this a go. I got my inspiration from BeanTownBaker's pin  and as you can see, it looked awesome!! Since I had pesto left in my fridge, I rubbed it in with olive oil and mixed sliced cheddar with mozzarella. Perfect potluck idea of all time!




This pretty wreath was inspired by Living Locurto's pin and was definitely the highlight of my Christmas party. It's made with mini sausage wrapped in crescent roll, sprinkled with parsley and baked for 20 min. The ribbon was made out of bell pepper (or paprika I call) and together it booked soo pretty. I served this with sweet chili sauce and was definitely everyone's favourite of the day. 






This was a brunch idea, also seen over and over again on pinterest. I love how versatile Pillsbury rolls can get and throughout whole December, my fridge was always stocked up with Pillsbury's Cresent Roll, Cinnamon Roll and Biscuits. 
For this particular recipe I used Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon roll with  Apple Smoked Bacon from Trader Joes and have I told you that it's about the BEST bacon you can get over the counter?! Trader Joe's bacon combined with cinnamon makes a killer brunch. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments