Welcome to our website !

[Sausage Rice Casserole] when you got your rice left over

By 1:39 AM ,



Since we moved to states, this has never quite happened but when we were living in Korea, we ALWAYS had rice around. Rice is like bread there. It's just there and when it's gone, you get a new batch.

Just like old bread, there were times I just did not feel like eating the old rice and needed an excuse to get rid of them so I can cook a fresh batch.

Well, only if I knew, this recipe would've been a perfect one to use old rice (not spoiled! maybe a day or two at max) up.

Anywho, just like many of you, I no longer have cooked rice sitting around at home but what I do have is good old Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup and minute rice.



Ahh life of instant. How wonderful.

Perhaps that might be the reason why my Mother-In-Law (MIL) included this recipe for me.

Today's dish is as you already know from the title image; Sausage Rice Casserole!
This is my first official casserole dish and in fact, I only just learned what a casserole dish meant today... yet I am a food blogger..(clearing throuat)

Anywho, enough intro that was, so let's jump right into it!

WHAT YOU NEED :






You Might Also Like

0 comments